Thursday 11 August 2011

Not according to plan....

Well, my plans have gone somewhat pear shaped. It looks like I will not be able to attend Call to Arms this year- due to a multitude of factors. But, all is not lost. there is a second Lasalle competition, at Nappycon in the Hutt Valley in September. So, it looks like that is my new goal, get the British done for that.

Now, in keeping with the theme of things not going right, here are a few of my casaulty figures for Lasalle...
The are so dead, that in fact they decided to be shot sideways. From top to bottom, Landwehr, 27th, Guards and 33rd. I have some more to add over time too, these ones are just the plastics which come spare in boxes of French Cavalry and were supplied by a lovely chap from down South!

So, what now? Well, I am going to have a game of FOW tonight, hopefully that will spark me back into liking that game, plus I still have a bucket of painting to do for my British.

Oh, and this arrived today. What could it contain?
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment