Tuesday 25 October 2011

Conquest and excuses

Well, you may have noticed a lack in blog posts of late. It pains me to say it but I have been struck down by that terrible curse- Real Life. It has been impeding my wargaming, sapping my time and generally preventing me from doing anything.

But, some occasions stir me from lethargy. Today marks the anniversary of the famous charge at Baklava- the Charge of the Light Brigade. Where poor orders and gallant men collided to be forever immortalized in verse.

With that in mind, Conquest is this weekend.

I am running British Guards (the ones from the Snow Challenge) and dream of being a better general than the officers in the Crimea.

The 5th Brigade Coldstream Guards are as follows...

HQ
Rifle Platoon
Rifle Platoon
Rifle Platoon
Carrier Patrol- 3 Carriers, 1 50 cal
Anti-Tank Platoon- 4 6pdrs, Carriers
Mortar Platoon- 4 3" mortars
Self Propelled Anti-Tank- 4 M10c
Tank Platoon- 2 Sherman V, 2 Firefly VC

I will put up some pictures when I have actually finished painting!

CP

No comments:

Post a Comment